BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 19 May 2011

Welcome :)

Hello, hello, hello, hellooooooo! I created this blog a few weeks ago and realised today I still hadn't posted anything because a) there have been 'technical difficulties' (I can't work a computer) and b) I'm lazy.

So I thought a welcome was long overdue, in case anybody is actually reading. If you are, thanks for stopping by - feel free to grab a metaphorical coke and put your feet up

Essentially this blog is just a place for me to post whatever random crap comes into my head. I pride myself on being an 'alternative teenager', which mostly means I don't worship at Justin Bieber's little baby feet. But you don't have to be like me to follow - all ages, genders, cultures, and species are welcome, except Vogons.

Things for you to do right now:
Click the FOLLOW button on the right hand side of the page. I cannot promise that it will make your life better, but it probably will.
Things to do later, or now if you're really keen:
COMMENT on something. Commenting is fun. Express yourself!
INVITE a friend to FOLLOW. Much appreciated. The more the merrier.
Have a nice day :)

That is all.
Love and cupcakes,
SM x

No comments:

Post a Comment